This week on Chatter Marketing (every Tuesday at 2pm), I shared some tips on developing a goal-based social media strategy.
If you missed it, you can check out the video below. I apologize for the few times that the audio cut out for half a second.
I hope you found this helpful. Feel free to share your thoughts or any other tips you’d add. And please let me know if you have any questions or would ever like help with anything.
- Developing a Goal-Based Social Media Strategy
- Developing KPIs for Social Media Campaigns
- Social Media Screencast Review – Invest In Social
- Do You Use Social Media But Don’t Have a Strategy?
- Social Media Screencast Review – Crowd Seats on Twitter