People are more likely to trust information they get from their friends (and take action on it) than from strangers. If you play your cards right, the friends and family of your current customers can be a great source of new customers for your business.
Ideally, you’d like all your customers to talk about the products/services they’ve purchased from you with their friends; realistically, this probably probably won’t happen. In order to drive people to share more, you may have to ask them and you may have to incentivize them.
Our Shout It Out technology (example above) makes it easy for you to encourage people to share news of their purchases with friends and get rewarded for it. Here’s how it works:
- Someone purchases a product from your website
- On the purchase confirmation page, Shout It Out comes into play, asking people to share news of their purchase with friends, explaining why they should do this (ex: share with 5 friends and get 20% off your next order), and showing them what will be sent out
- An email is sent out to the purchaser’s friend/s. This email contains a call to action or special offer that will encourage the purchaser’s friends to check out your company.
- Our technology enables the email to be “sent” from the purchaser. People are more likely to open/view emails that come from people they know and trust.
- Our team works with you at each step of the way to determine what the offer should be and do the creative that will drive people to share.
- Tracking is included, so you can see how many new purchases, revenue and/or email subscribers you receive from this
The best source of new revenue and subscribers are often the friends and family of your current customers. Contact us today to learn how Shout It Out can help drive sharing, acquisition and revenue for your company. Also, check out our precision email marketing platform, Calibr, if you’re looking to be more successful with your email programs.
- Webinar: Improve Your Ability To Drive Revenue Through Smart eMarketing
- Reengagement: Beyond the Shopping Cart
- Social Media Sharing Buttons You Need To Know About
- Get More Email Subscribers and Facebook Likes By Understanding People’s Motivations
- What’s On Your Wish List for New-Customer Acquisition?