You want your business to grow, and you expect your email service provider to be solidly behind you. After all, if you pay on a CPM basis, your ESP makes more money as your list grows!
And to make matters worse, ESPs have learned that brands tend to focus on list growth alone—rather than on following best practices that could ease the burden on their platforms, practices such as:
- true freewill opt-in
- zero-risk tolerance
- performance/activity optimization
This dilemma is exacerbated further because customer acquisition service providers also ignore best practices. They’re looking for volume, and getting the mail into the inbox simply isn’t their problem.
So what’s the answer?
- Hint #1 It’s not changing ESPs.
- Hint #2 It’s not about scaling down your growth plans. (Brands need to add 30% new subscribers every year just to maintain their list size, much less grow.)
The answer lies in B2C customer acquisition management automation. Today’s customer acquisition management solutions, lead by the CertainSource Acquire platform, are light years ahead of where they were as recently as a year ago. They significantly lower the cost, and the time it takes, to rapidly grow your B2C email list at a quality level that inspires your ESP’s confidence.
Acquire, for example, delivers:
- multi-process cleansing (email addresses and IPs)
- real-time performance management at the channel/source level
- zero risk tolerance optimization (before it causes problems)
- performance driven budget throttling
- transparency into key data metrics that drive business growth
Transparency is key to today’s best customer acquisition management solutions. When you have the data you need, you’re making decisions based on facts, not assumptions.
ESPs can’t overcome their inbox delivery challenges alone. Working with B2C clients who use customer acquisition management automation to drive list growth turns one of their biggest challenges into opportunity for everyone.
Want to learn how CertainSource Acquire can deliver a win-win solution for your brand’s customer acquisition strategy? Click here for a demo of our customer acquisition management platform that’s helping major brands grow their lists exponentially and with no/low risk!